This website is created and operated by Meiji Yasuda Asset Management Company Ltd. (MYAM) and is intended to introduce the Company and provide information about its asset management services and investment trust products. The information posted on this website does not constitute a solicitation by MYAM to invest or buy or sell any securities. In light of the above, investors should make investment decisions based on their own judgment and without relying on information posted on this website.
- The figures, charts, graphs and other information concerning past performance found on this website are not indicative of past performance, nor do they guarantee future returns. Forecasts and other forward-looking statements contained herein constitute MYAM's current views and do not guarantee future trends or returns.
- Whilst the information on this website is based upon sources believed to be reliable, MYAM does guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information and does not accept any responsibility for damage of any kind resulting from incorrect or incomplete information.
- We accept no responsibility for any delay in the transmission of information on this website or any error therein as a result of failure of a communication line, computer or other equipment.
- Our site may provide links to other websites operated by third parties. We do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on these third-party websites and do not accept any responsibility for damage of any kind resulting from use of third-party websites.
- Please note that the information contained on this website may be altered or deleted without notice.
- All copyrights regarding the information on the Website are held by MYAM.
- Unauthorized use of all or any of the information contained herein is prohibited unless otherwise indicated in separate terms and conditions, in which case the latter shall prevail.
- This website uses SSL encryption for the protection of information and for security reasons.
- Your use of this website shall be deemed to constitute your consent to be bound by this statement.
- Cookies are small devices placed on your computer to allow us to recognize them.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, which will not invade your privacy. By themselves, cookies don't contain viruses in any form nor do they spy on your computer content to compromise security.
- Most browsers allow you to manage how cookies are set and used as you are browsing.
Please refer to help menu on your browser to customize your browser's cookie settings to reflect your comfort level with cookie security (Changes to cookie settings and management shall be conducted at the customer's responsibility.)
- Please note, however, you may not be able to take full advantage of this website features once cookies have been disabled.
- Third party can potentially collect and use your cookies of this website. The third party will abide to their cookie policies whenever collecting cookies.
- We use third-party services provided by the following companies to collect and analyze cookies.
- Google Inc. (third-party service name: Google Analytics)
- e-Agency Co., Ltd (third-party service name: Sabumitto!Recommend)
- You can opt out of having your site activity available to Google Inc. for ad-serving etc., by installing the "Google Analytics opt-out add-on" available at the following URL:
User environment, etc.
- Recommended browsers: This website has been optimized for use with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Some pages do not work properly with older version. For safer and more comfortable use of this website, we encourage our customers use the most up-to-date browser versions.
Adobe Reader® is required to view PDF files.